Country Mummy would like to give you the opportunity to
- Find great deals
- Get ideas for day out
- Get ideas for days in
- Be inspired by other people’s stories
- Get hints and tips from some of the very best
- Champion your loved ones and share their stories
- Market your business and raise awareness of the things you feel passionate about
It does not want to
- Patronise you -we know you know about these places, but for the new mums, recently moved mums, visiting mums and dads left in charge for a week (!) we hope it is of benefit.
- Mislead you –This website has been created by a snap-happy mum who likes to visit new places with her family and share her experiences with like-minded people. It is a work in progress.
- Alienate you – If you are not a mummy from the country we would still love to be your BFF.
About the founder Danielle Silsby…..
I am a law graduate with 10 years’ experience working in recruitment and litigation. My aim with Country Mummy is to create a website that is family friendly, rewarding and creative.
My husband and I have 2 beautiful daughters, Isabella & Penelope and we consider ourselves exceptionally lucky to be able to raise our family in Somerset.
I have designed this site hoping to tap into some of the everyday needs of local families. It aims to provide both information and information on family fun both near, and further afield.
I sincerely hope you will enjoy using the website and will find it a useful resource. If you would like to contribute ideas to improve the content of Country Mummy, I would love to hear from you.